Thursday, April 7, 2011

And Life Rolls On

And here we are back to business as usual.  We had a meeting with our lawyer and insurance company this morning and I hate to admit it, but I zoned out and thought about getting downstairs to cut paper. You know you're addicted when!

The meeting ended at 1:30 and I grabbed a cat nap and then took my coffee down and started the fire.  Tonight's card is my submission for the current Club Ruby challenge.  Simply design something following this month's sketch. So Voila!

I also produced a very quick Easter card and worked on a scrapbook page.  I had more than a little bit of fun trying out the goodies I received from Scrappin Great Deals this week.  Anyway, with three or four things to work on today I got my craft back.  Yay!

I hope you all had as good a day as I did!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this card.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I am now following you.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog....so great of Momo to bring so many of us together:)I am your newest follower

    Karla

    ReplyDelete