Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Tonight's card was made with another digi from Anne Bodil and some seriously sweet pussy willow paper from K & Co.  I was tempted to colour the ballerina in pink, but everybody does that - so she is done in shades of blue with some blue glitter accents.

My husband was up and out golfing early for Father's Day, so we ladies - plus Kennedy - went ribbon shopping.  I was out of too many of the basic colours so I rang up quite a little bill.  Who knew crafting with paper could be so expensive. Whew!

The weather today was perfect and I felt happy for the men on the golf course having such good Father's Day weather and fun.  Afterward we had a sit down family meal.  I don't know about the fathers out there, but I sure had a pleasant day.

This is the second card I made today.  The picture doesn't do it justice, but it's a china teapot (from the Savory cartridge).  What can I say.  I love a good teapot - seriously.  Don't you just love having tea from a matching tea set?  It's so much nicer than a teabag in a mug.

I hope your weekends were as nice as mine and that you're full of ideas for new creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment