Monday, May 16, 2011

Cricut-Tastic Award

Barbara at Craft Me This has been super generous today and given me the Cricut-Tastic award. I am honoured to receive an award from such a gifted card maker.  You seriously need to visit her blog and look at what she does.  She is the featured artist this month at Club Ruby Designers

Receiving this award means I need to post 5 (Cricut Related) things about myself.  Here goes:

  1. I got my first Cricut (Create) after watching the shopping channel while in the hospital.
  2. I also have a Cuttlebug and about 10 folders
  3. I just got a Gypsy and love being able to weld.
  4. I also have an Expression. Yay me!
  5. I currently have 16 cartridges and stand in awe of some of you who have more than 25.
And now I get to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers:

  1. A Busy Bee (aka Double Click Connections)
  2. Kim  (Just Wordz)
  3. Jamie  (Bits of Paper)
  4. Christina (Card Creations and More by C)
  5. Maquel (Paper Maine-iac)
Everybody deserves this award, that`s for sure.  I love seeing what others create with their various Cricuts.  So congratulations for doing such a fine job at what you do.

I want to take a sec to thank all of you for your emails, posts and prayers.  You`ll never know how much it means to me and how those prayers are helping.  You`re the best!


2 comments:

  1. Ali, thanks so much - you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl, thanks so much for thinking of me i truly appreciate it...www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete