Sunday, May 1, 2011

Simple Sunday

The good weather has left us.  It's been cooler and overcast all day and I've spent most of the day resting and reading.

I have also been poking around my Make the Cut software and have decided on 3 new projects to try, so between now and bed I may be downstairs cutting.

I find myself feeling a little jealous of so many of my friends who have picked up the Expression 2 this weekend.  Everyone is so excited.  I'm still limping along with a Create with it's limitations.  In my case money is the current issue.  I have so many hotel bills related to my hospital visits that I am afraid to spend anything on myself.  Someday though....Meanwhile, I should put the wait time to good use by researching what all the newer generation cutting machines can do. I don't care for the company that makes the Cricut cutters so we'll see.

Today's card is made with Bobunny paper.  I love those butterflies.  I had a little packet of monarch butterflies that look almost real so with hot glue gun in hand I finished off this simple card.

I'm off to have dinner and plan a rather early evening, as I have to be at the nephrology clinic for 9 am.  I'm not looking forward to this clinic as it's the first since my unpleasant news and my heart will be everyone's topic.  One day at a time.  After clinic which runs about 90 minutes I plan to treat myself to a little breakfast at Ivan's.

Have a lovely Sunday evening everyone.

1 comment: