Monday, May 2, 2011

What a Monday!

Hi everyone.  What a day.  First of all, it's election day here in Canada.  Our elections come and go more quietly than in the US.  We also don't have to think about the prospect of Donald Trump throwing his hat in our ring.  Whew.

Of course the whole world knows about Bin Laden's death.  Can you believe it's been nearly 10 years since his horrific attacks?  The sad thing is that he is gone but there are others just as bent on death and destruction just waiting in the wings.

On a personal note, I attended the nephrology clinic today and the doctors here reviewed my heart tests and can't see whatever the cardiologist in Toronto saw.  I'm still going for my angiogram, but from what they are telling me here the heart damage is minimal and shouldn't hold my transplant up.  I just need to have the test and address it and move on.  That makes me feel so much better.  I left Toronto wondering if I had a time bomb in my chest. Thank you God!

Made another cut-away card tonight to try some new K & Company paper I picked up.  I also made a card especially for my friend Keith.  I had made him birthday and St. Patrick's day cards in March and he never received them.  I found out tonight I put the wrong condo number on the envelopes.  Rats!

Still dreaming about the E2.  I made sure a little bird sat on my husband's shoulder just in case.  So he knows I would love to own one - when the time is right.

Time to visit your blogs and see what you've been up to.  May all your crafting dreams come true!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things turned out well for you (all things considered). Here's hoping an E2 is something you get soon :D. Gorgeous card!!! K&Co. is so lovely. TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said this before, but I just LOVE your cards! They are always so beautiful! And I am so wishing for that E2 as well! TFS!

    ♥Ashley

    ReplyDelete