Thursday, May 26, 2011

Winter Returns

It was nearly freezing here today.  I have been huddled up with a blanket and book most of the day.  Even making this card with its warm colours and sunshine did not help.  Come ON summer!  As you can see by the card, I am enjoying using my new Just Wordz stamps.  I cannot wait to see what Kimberly comes up with next!

I also made a little card using some summer themed bling I had.  Very summery but I can hardly stand looking at it when I am so cold.  Oh well, sooner or later.

I hope you all are enjoying your Thursday night and coming up with great ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl, thanks for the cute comment on my blog...you made me chuckle...Hope all is well, and yes it's freezing here today. I had to turn on the heat today, my house was sitting at 62 burrrrrr....take care
    lovely card, i was busy making get well cards today. We have a young lad that's going to be in hospital for 7 days...I managed to make 6 cards to open one each day he is there except when he comes home, i ran out of steam..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards Ali. It is cold here in Windsor too and I have been sick with the flu!!!! Hope summer comes soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, I can feel the warmth coming out of them. I bet it what you needed to feel warmer. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete