Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back in the Blogasphere

Just when I thought it was safe to come out in summer clothes, I developed a whopper of a body rash.  After an unacceptable 8-1/2 hour wait at Emergency it was determined that I had an allergic reaction to the dye used in my angiogram.  The rash has been with me for four days now.  'nuff about me though.

I made a simple card tonight featuring some wrapped wool flowers called Jillibean Soup Bean Blossoms.  They look like they'd be easy to make and I'm thinking of different things to wrap other than yarn.  It felt good to be cutting and pasting again.  I`m thinking of other projects to do so I guess I`m back in the blogasphere.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Good job with this card, you've got the right idea to keep your mind off your rash. It sounds dreadful. Hope most of it is gone by now. Still praying. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete