Saturday, June 11, 2011

Enjoy Life`s Little Moments

More rest and relaxation the past couple of days.  I have certainly had alot of it this week.  Tonight's card even reflects the theme with the sleepy little mouse.  I made the sentiment before I even picked out the mouse.  The mouse is a digi from Sliekje  The papers are Momenta

Today was a milestone for Kennedy.  He has been sleeping in his big-boy bed for a few weeks, so today we dismantled and stored his crib.  The room looks so different now.  In place of the crib we set up one of his several Thomas the Tank Engine train tracks and he has been happily playing in his room with the trains.  Probably the next thing will be toilet training.  I will NOT cry when we say goodbye to diapers.  It seems like only yesterday that Kennedy was sleeping in a bassinet in our bedroom.

I also made a little card re-using a stamp I have used before.  When I made the card last winter I used Prismacolours and Glamsol.  Today I did it with copics and for the flowers and leaves I used Martha Stewart Glitter pens.  I like this version of the card much better than the first.

Now it is time to continue the rest and relaxation thing.  Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute cards..love the images and your layouts...TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cute cards Ali, great designs.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute cards! :)
    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete