Monday, June 27, 2011

The Sign Says You are Here

In case I don't know where I am when I am making cards, etc., I now have this little sign to tell me.  I used Cursive 101 and Gypsy Wanderings for the cuts, coloured - would you believe it - a picture from a children's colouring book, and glued on some floral odds and ends from my stash.

Today I went out for a couple of errands and then spent the remainder of the afternoon resting.  My legs are much better with very little swelling now.  The extra dialysis is paying off.  I'm also less itchy.  All good.  Any little thing that goes well is a blessing.

Tomorrow's goals are to get a manicure (Yay!) and join Weight Watchers.  I want to be in the best condition I can for surgery.  How I wish I was able to walk.  Anyway, doing what I can and being grateful for it all.

I hope you're all enjoying the evening and feeling creative.  Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute card Ali!!! Love the image and the colors!!!! great job again!!!!

    ReplyDelete