Friday, July 8, 2011

Frustration Friday

I must admit to not putting much effort into this card.  I was mainly trying out some new skin tones.  It's still a cute card but looking at it now there is so much more I could have done with it.  Aaah well, can't knock them out of the park every time.

I'm very swollen and sore today.  It's the old glass shards in my legs thing mostly.  I tried to walk but I just couldn't do it.  I made myself check in at Weight Watchers but who knows?  I stuck to plan, but I'm up three pounds.  Such is life in renal failure.  I am carrying so much fluid that it's impossible to tell what I really weigh.  I just have to keep following the plan despite this.  What really bothers me is I have to weigh in for the transplant team on Wednesday and the way things are going I'll be up even more.  What if they won't transplant?  Back to extra dialysis treatments and prayer.

I'm glad this week is over.  I hope you all have a sunshiny pleasant weekend and all the crafting your hearts desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment