Sunday, August 14, 2011

Alison's Angels Give the Gift of Life

This post is a bit hard for me to make, but it's not just for me, but for all the kidney patients like myself.  On Saturday September 17th, 2011 my city is hosting "Give the Gift of Life" and my family and friends have formed a walking team called "Alison's Angels"  Although I personally cannot walk well enough to participate as a walker, I will be there as a volunteer as my team - including little Kennedy walks on my behalf.  This event is for research, etc, and also organ donation.  Please visit my fundraising page here if you feel it on your heart to donate to The Kidney Foundation.  The thousands of kidney patients you read about all have a face and a wish to live, just like me.

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment