Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Another 2 Weeks Away

Now for a  little bit of good news.  The government approved me for Cicepride.  It's a powerful anti-nauseant that is restricted.  I've been on it for a week now and it appears to be okay.  My pharmacy has to pick it up from the hospital so that's a pain for them but they're doing it and I'm happy to be on it.  Let's see if it continues to give me relief.


I missed Thanksgiving (Canadian) but hope to catch up with my daughter's help this weekend.  I hope any of you who are Canadian enjoyed your long weekend.


Happy Crafting




4 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you, glad to hear some good news!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed it will help. You've been in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. You have been missed!

    Lamont the Magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you posting and with good news, hope it continues to give you relief.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete