Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Won Some Blog Candy !

I want to say a big thank you to Carri over at A Busy Bee for the pretty blog candy.  I had left a comment after she posted photos and a tutorial video for these pretty stick pin embellishments and by luck of the random draw, they are on their way to me.  I'm sure after I receive these I'll be motivated to try making them myself.  If not, Carri has an Etsy shop where she sells these. 

Speaking of Etsy, that's why I'm up so late tonight.  I finally got busy and listed some cards (7 to start with I think)  Since almost everyone who reads my blog makes cards themselves, my mentioning opening an Etsy shop is just a point of interest.  I was scared to present my cards for sale, but I made myself try it.  We'll see.  Best case scenario I sell some and buy more bling.  Worst case is I'm out all of $1.40 US.  I put their link up at the very bottom of my sidebar.  That sidebar gets longer and longer.  I wonder if anyone ever has the patience to scroll down to the end?

Time for bed.  I'll dream of places I can put my new stick pins!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Isn't it fun to win blog candy? I was on a roll there for a while and won candy on several blog hops. My luck seems to have turned now though... I'm going through a dry spell. Still waiting on a Michael's gift card but that's the last of it until I win again. The freebies come in handy when you're unemployed! LOL Glad you enjoyed the pics of my flower garden. My dad planted those irises many years ago and they just keep coming back year after year with little to no tending. I just love them and they always remind me of my parents. Can't wait to see what you do with those stick pins!

    Hugs,
    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning and for becoming an entrepreneur. Best wishes with your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete