Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Came in Like a Lamb

I'm rather proud of myself tonight.  I submitted one of my cards in a contest. (Not this card).  I haven't a hope of winning, but I'm proud of myself for entering.  The contest closes next Monday so I won't have long to wait.  Maybe I'll at least get some positive feedback or constructive criticism. I'm having so much fun with this. Because I  no longer work outside the home, this hobby gives me structure, but unlike paid work it is very very relaxing. 

I haven't felt well at all today.  I have to accept the good with the bad.  Most of my days are fine, but sometimes I just can't function.  I woke up this morning feeling exhausted despite a good sleep.  My stomach has been bad all day so I've taken my medications and pretty much avoided eating.  This too shall pass and tomorrow, or the next day, I'll be back in fine form.  That's the way it is.

I'm going to watch retro cartoons with Kennedy now.  It's been a loooong time since I've watched the Jetsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment