Monday, April 11, 2011

BFB Award



I've just received this award from Kerrie at Kezzam  She has a lovely blog and I hope you'll visit and follow her if you aren't already doing so.. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Kerrie.


The rules for this award are:




1. Post about it on your blog , and link back to the sender, and thank them. 

2. Pass onto those who visit you regularly and leave comments.

I would love to pass onto the following in no particular order:

Signing off for now - Cheers!



3 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Ontarian thank you so much for this award. I have never seen this one before Woohoo Thanks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey, thanks so much for thinking of me for this award...i'm very greatful. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me for this award! I'm excited to receive it!

    ♥Ashley

    ReplyDelete