Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Way Down Low

Lots of minor aches and pains today.  I'm still swollen and feeling pain from my ankles to my thighs.  This must be what it feels like to be 90.  I'm going to call my nephrologist tomorrow.  I need more Eprex shots anyway and maybe they can do something to help how I'm feeling.

No new cards today - I'm posting the get well card I made for Keith.  It looks  a little blah in the photo.  The paper behind the sentiment is embossed and sanded, so it actually looks okay in reality,

Happy crafting everyone.

PS:
Cass at Altered for Him posted one of the best Bible verses ever:

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
. . . The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you."
Philippians 4:6-7, 9

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you are not having a good day Ali, lets hope they can do something for you and hope you are soon feeling better. Lovely card and beautiful bible text.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete