Sunday, August 7, 2011

Make Lemonaide

Another card from the crop.  I just fell in love with the papers.  I can't wait to go back and choose some of their beautiful autumn and Christmas papers for upcoming projects.

I've been too tired all weekend to unpack my stuff from Friday.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll get down there.  I want to play with my new Nestabilities as well.

Right now I'm watching Mama Mia with the kids.  After that I'll sit and pay bills for awhile and then I can have a guilt free day tomorrow and indulge in the crafts.  I`ve been day dreaming about what my days will be like post surgery.  I`ll have the energy to keep on goin`.  There are a few activities from my past that I miss and that I`d like to enjoy again.  I keep my focus on the positive by thinking of doing them again.  The great part is, I now have card making as well. Even these down times are good for things like this.

I hope you have all enjoyed your weekends.  Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card....i left a comment earier and it seems to have vanished...oh well, i'm here again. Glad you had a great time at the crop, i'm hoping to make it next time. I did have a favour to ask. I have a DT member who is at the hospital with her sick sister and might not be able to committ to a card this week. Would you like to be a guest designer for this coming week. I would need your card done by Thursday afternoon. The theme this week is Friends, the sentiment you could use would be (For a Special Friend). Let me know if you feel up to it, i would love to have you participate...many thanks kim.
    If your able i need a sneak peak of your project like you have seen on my blog and posting is on Friday at 8am EST.
    justwordz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - love the bright colors! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete