Monday, September 12, 2011

Give The Gift of Life Walk (Kidney Foundation)

Hi everyone.  It's been awhile, I know.  I'm almost recuperated from my last stay in hospital and hope to spend time in my craft room as early as tomorrow.  My husband brought me a treat (maybe to motivate me) tonight.  He gave me a good sized white enamel clock with pale butterflies on the face.  He said it's specifically for my craft room and it's "me".  I love it!

Tonight I'd like to remind anyone who may be thinking of donating to Alison's Angels for the kidney walk, the walk is this coming Saturday. To anyone who does wish to make a donation just click on the links in this paragraph and you can donate online.  And a deep heartfelt thanks if you do.  In fact I'll bet all the kidney patients would want to thank you for caring.

So, hopefully, I'll be back with a card or three by the end of this week.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment